ARTICLE AD BOX
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Mississauga; Montreal; Ottawa; Vancouver
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
The Workplace Experience team is seeking a Senior Manager, Workplace Experience!
What will your typical day look like?
In this role, you will be accountable for:
- Leading the execution of our culture and people strategy across defined strategic initiatives to support the achievement of our Category of One Strategy
- Provide direction, coaching, and support to team members deployed from a pool of flexible resources across multiple strategic initiatives to deliver on project outcomes
- Manage the development and implementation of a set of strategic initiatives aligned to our CCPO strategy, in collaboration with other leaders and stakeholders while applying an end user focused and data-driven approach to initiative design and execution (examples of past initiatives would have included Upward Leader Feedback design and development, Celebrating Impact Recognition Program development and deployment, DE&I Strategic Hiring Initiative and Special Program Development, etc)
- Work collaboratively with diverse, multi-functional teams to ensure all projects make an impact that matter
- Provide thought leadership and contribute insights and ideas to support the design and delivery of strategic initiatives, including a willingness to challenge the status quo while drawing on relevant experience
- Scope and plan strategic initiatives appropriately to deliver on project objectives
- Conduct agile project management activities to support effective and efficient delivery
About the team
The Chief Culture and People Office (CCPO) delivers business-focused, efficient and innovative programs focused on bringing our “I could have only done it at Deloitte” people promise to life. The CCPO function consists of Business Experience (HR Business Partners), People Experience (HR Operations) and an agile Workplace Experience Centre of Expertise (CoE), supported by dedicated: Learning & Development; Partner & Alumni Experience; Diversity, Equity & Inclusion; Digital Experience; and, Culture & Change functions. Together these teams bring a diverse set of capabilities together to create a fundamentally different talent experience that is powered by digital, data-driven, employee-centric, leading practice, and enabled from the centre. This role will sit in the Workplace Experience team which is an agile Centre of Excellence that brings together unique skillsets and capabilities to execute against HR strategic initiatives using agile project management delivery approaches and design thinking to ensure maximum user impact. This role will draw on a flexible pool of resources, mobilizing a team with the right capabilities and motivating them to execute scalable solutions with an agile 'fail fast, learn faster' mindset.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
This opportunity is for you if you are someone who has expertise in the following areas:
- 10+ years of experience in people, culture, consulting and/or employee experience related fields
- Demonstrated client service & delivery excellence, ideally related to human resources or human capital, with the ability to take initiative and operate in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proven leadership & team management across multiple initiatives/workstreams in parallel
- Experience building strategic plans, assembling teams and rallying them to drive transformation efforts and an openness to creative ideas, innovation, and experimentation
- Direct exposure to future-focused learning and development, employee benefits, performance management, health & wellness programs and employee experience programs
- An excitement to propose new things, iterate on execution and report on progress good and bad throughout initiative development
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts in simple and effective manner
- Demonstrated experience working iteratively to develop and advance initiatives and solutions, leveraging agile methodologies to improve quality and value, while focusing on the end-customer through human-centric design
- Project management utilizing agile or iterative, consultative approaches with an outcomes focus
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.