ARTICLE AD BOX
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Closely collaborating with senior leaders to effectively assess their communications needs and provide a successful mix of communications support and guidance;
- Developing and executing communication strategies to support a large-scale transformation with a focus on driving employee engagement and supporting a major shift in culture;
- Proactively identifying communication opportunities to drive corporate goals and transformation objectives, as well as addressing potential challenges;
- Creating communications that have a consistent tone and voice, meet brand standards and connect to the company’s objectives and priorities;
- Writing compelling copy and creating sleek presentations that helps us tell a story;
- Innovating and imagining new ways to connect with employees and support their engagement;
- Collaborating on the development of communications templates, processes and tools that support our goal of creating a culture of communications throughout the organization;
- Defining communications KPIs, tracking their progress, and making recommendations for improvement;
- Building trusted relationships with internal clients and an international network of communications professionals;
- Staying abreast of employee communication best practices and leveraging internal feedback mechanisms to evolve channels and strategy.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have extensive experience working with leaders, creating impact through strong communications and supporting large-scale organizational changes;
- You have a passion for storytelling with strong writing skills that can fit a complex idea into a handful of words;
- You have a strategic mindset, you’re energized by change and driven by results and you’re proactive, solution-driven, and detail-oriented;
- You have a visual sense and you understands how to showcase communications to achieve maximum impact, including the creation of compelling presentations in PowerPoint;
- You have a love for online communications with an aptitude for technology.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, Journalism, or the equivalent in years of experience;
- You have at least 6 years of communications experience with a focus on internal communications;
- You have in-depth understanding of internal communications principles and practices;
- You have an understanding of the key principles of strong change management;
- Demonstrated initiative as well as excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proven ability to coach executives, provide candid counsel and act as a trusted advisor;
- You have experience dealing with large-scale change in a matrixed environment;
- You have excellent spoken and written communications skills in English and French;
- You have amazing PowerPoint skills;
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job: Internal Communications
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 25.10.2021, 2:37:17 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing