ARTICLE AD BOX
Req ID: 142810
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce - QA Tester to join our team - Position can be Remote Canada.
Our QA Test teams are fundamental to ensuring the digital technology and related services that NTT DATA builds for our clients are valuable, intuitive, and impactful. The work of QA Test teams provides clients and teams with support, leadership, and direction to make sure projects are executed well and to deliver the engagement as promised.
- Create test plans and test cases to cover the documented business requirements and design specifications.
- Execute test cases and record results. Consult with the project team on questionable issues before opening defects.
- Report test status and test metrics daily in the project tool (e.g. Jira, TFS, etc.)
- Participate in team status meetings and contribute information to status, risk, and issue reports.
- Ensure functionality is delivered per the SOW. Identify deviations and communicate to project leadership.
- Follow all project standard operating procedures (SOP) related to time reporting, DevOps, reporting status, updating PM/ticketing system for assignments, bugs, events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Salesforce consulting role
- 4+ years’ experience testing in Salesforce Applications
- At least one Salesforce Certification
- Prior experience with a software development methodology, Agile preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, follow up skills, and attention to detail
- Problem Solver. You are creative but also practical in finding solutions to problems that may arise in the project to avoid potential escalations.
- Analytical. You like to dissect complex processes and can help forge a path based on your findings.
- Self-driven. A motivated individual who can efficiently influence delivery in a complicated matrix organization
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please email EEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.