ARTICLE AD BOX
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Assist in Summarizing requirements of the project & assess network impact/ risks.
- Track & follow up action items pending against network tower or related to network tower.
- Assist in coordination with other project stake holders i.e. security, Active directory, O365, Cloud services, Server tower, IAM, etc.
- Daily/weekly follow-up on incident/ project tasks with supplier/ vendor/ Project manager responsible to resolve
- Assist in defining the overall Enterprise Architecture, Application Portfolio Standards, Cyber first and Interoperability guidelines, standard technology building blocks framework, and key technology skills reflecting Bombardier Business Strategic priorities as approved by BIS Leadership team and CIO
- Align with technology strategy and capability roadmaps across Enterprise Network and connectivity requirements.
- Assist in architectural solution designs that are multidimensional and cross disciplinary, with Data integrity and User experience at the core.
- Develop solutions to most complex problems with out-of-the-box thinking and ingenuity with strong Quality management.
- Bring together 360 views of architectural aspects of the connectivity strategy and communicates the overall landscape to the stakeholders.
- Analyze and recommend costs, values and risks of BIS technology services.
- Create and maintain Technical Architecture and core designs / design patterns for BIS Businesses/Functions adoption.
- Monitor changes and advancements in technology to discover ways Bombardier can gain competitive advantage.
- Assist in driving Proof of Concepts and new technology/innovation assessments leading to Pilot and eventual adoption.
- Provide technical direction in detailed design to product team and strategic programs/initiatives including M&A.
- Identify required technical and cyber skills required to meet future technology vision.
- Drive business centric mindset with strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact professionally at all levels of the organization and across multiple technological and business functions.
- Demonstrate understanding of modern architecture and design, with mix of creative and technical thinking driving a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Operate at highly varying levels of abstraction including business strategy, technology strategy, technical design and implementation
- Miscellaneous other tasks assigned by the Network tower management.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant technical degrees
- Minimum 3 years training (academic or on the job) in Enterprise Network and Architecture or Industry certification (CCNA, JNCIA, etc)
- You have 5 years of experience as Network analyst, architecture solutioning/governance
- You have 3 years of experience in Information Technology or Design Engineering
- You have 2 years of experience in administrative tasks
- You have 3 years of experience in ITIL implementation and Project coordination
- You have 3 years of experience with supplier / partner management and Contract management
- You have 5 years of experience in Incident management
- You have 4 years of experience in Cyber Security or Security Operations
- You have 3 years of experience in IT applications
- You have 3 years of experience in Cloud connectivity (Azure & AWS).
- You have 3 years of experience in IT Data Center Operations
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job: Network/System Administration
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 30.11.2021, 5:35:32 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing