ARTICLE AD BOX
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
Validate and revise assembly instruction guides or manufacturing instruction guides for the manufacturing or assembly of aircraft components;
- Interpret, drawings and other engineering documents;
- Develop assembly and manufacturing strategies for aircraft components;
- Develop necessary tools to manufacture or assemble aircraft components by taking into account established geometric tolerancing;
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering changes or assembly strategies by working in close collaboration with Engineering, Parts Logistics, Quality and Production;
- Participate actively in production support by coordinating problem solving with other support departments;
- Keep abreast of best ways to enhance assembly and manufacturing strategies and participate in research and development projects.
As our ideal candidate,
You have a college or university diploma in Mechanical, Avionics, Electrical, Industrial, Electromechanics Engineering, Aerospace Manufacturing or in a relevant area;
You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- You are able to read technical drawings and have a good visualization in 3D with good analytical skills;
- You have a good logical mechanical skills;
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- You can work with computer-based software such as Catia, AutoCad, Enovia, etc.;
- You can work with Entreprise Resource Planning (ERP) software such as BAAN, SAP, etc.;
- You are an excellent team player, are perseverant and have a good judgement;
- You have a good command of French, written and spoken and have a good knowledge of English.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job: Methods Technician
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 19.08.2021, 12:47:50 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing