ARTICLE AD BOX
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Define and execute lean, reliable material flows from dock to point of use in close collaboration with the Logistics-Supply function;
- Define and implement inventory management as part of a comprehensive working capital improvement strategy;
- Build a shopload plan for production section “non-cadencé”.
- Develop solutions to align supply and demand in order to achieve inventory management strategy.
- Define and document handling equipment from the loading dock to the work station;
- Define and document production kits;
- Interact with various multi-disciplinary teams (Logistics-Supply, Methods, Plant Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Quality);
- Take part in the improvement projects (Achieving Excellence System, 5S, lean manufacturing, cost reduction, improved manufacturing, etc.)
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor's Degree in Logistics or Industrial Engineering, Operations & Logistics Management, or College Diploma with equivalent experience ;
- You have two to five years of relevant experience in logistic or production planning
- You have a relevant experience in automotive or aerospace industry(an asset);
- You have a strong interest in continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principles;
- You have a good understanding of French and English written and spoken(an asset);
- You have an ease to use Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project);
- You hold a work experience with SAP (an asset);
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 22.11.2021, 4:57:18 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing