ARTICLE AD BOX
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
Build a more robust customer, supplier and partner compliance process across the various Customer touch points in the Aftermarket (account creation, publications subscription renewals, Smart services contracting and renewals, Service Center proposals, parts purchases etc)
proactively solicit Customer completion of the “know your Customer” due diligence questionnaire to in advance of transaction or service center visit
research Customer contact data with a view to refresh and refine customer intelligence that will be analyzed by the PAC/Legal/Sanctions/Diligence team
build and prioritize research in accordance with a risk profile as predetermined by legal & Compliance for our customers and third-party providers
Ensure all customer data is accurate, up-to-date and aligned across the platforms; meaning software tools (SAP, Salesforce, SFDC, Maximo, etc.) point of service delivery tools and platforms
Build a rapport with customers, suppliers and partner and gain their confidence to assist in the data gathering
Interact with other departments to assist with the data gathering such as CPMs, the Preowned team, any customer contact point ex Sales, Parts, FSR, Cust Service, Line Stations, Pubs etc.
Analyze all customer processes and help build (relevant/appropriate activities to improve compliance whilst ensuring continuity of operations
Advise and assist the business in the adoption of new compliance requirements
Revise the “Customer Due Diligence for Customer Experience Transactions” directive
As our ideal candidate,
- You have 5-7 years of experience
- You have thorough knowledge of end-to-end aftermarket processes and tools (Pre-owned, Sales, Maintenance Parts, Tech Pubs, Warranty…)
- You are comfortable in developing and leveraging established relationships with Bombardier customers, suppliers and partners
- You have knowledge of the various applications such as SAP, Salesforce, Access, etc
- You are an expert in Excel and data manipulation
- You are comfortable analyzing large amounts of data and synthesizing into meaningful information, analytics, project plans and recommendations
- You have experience designing and implementing new / revised processes
- You have knowledge of aviation compliance requirements namely anti-corruption, sanctions, data privacy
- You have cross cultural experience and languages other than English could be considered an asset
- You can demonstrate a high degree of ethics, judgment with sensitive information, strong emotional intelligence, reliable with strong relationship building abilities
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.09.2021, 2:42:55 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing