ARTICLE AD BOX
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
Support the Sales organization throughout the overall sales process including:
Development, customization and follow-up of the Sales proposal which is presented to the customer;
Creation, customization, and processing of the customer aircraft purchase Letter of Intent per negotiated terms;
Development and presentation of aircraft purchase deal packages for approval to Contracts, Finance, and Senior Management;
Coordination and hosting of customer visits to Bombardier facilities as well as preparing and supporting meetings and demonstration flights at customer locations worldwide;
Communication & correspondence directly with Customers on behalf of Sales Directors (occasionally for Senior Management);
Customer relationship building and management and on-site support for Sales team at trade shows, static displays, and Bombardier Branded events;
Collaboration with multiple internal departments to respond to Customer and Sales requests throughout the term of the customer relationship;
Gathering and analyzing information and promptly responding to various ad hoc Sales related requests.
- Act as the central point of contact for your respective Sales team members, overcoming challenges posed by international time zone differences and allowing for rapid and efficient exchange of information and deal approvals;
- Be responsible for accuracy of deal packages and financial Net Yields used in creation of contracts and financial analysis that impact both profit margins and Bombardier Aerospace risk in individual aircraft deals (timely preparation and presentation of complete deal packages to allow for rapid deal closure);
- Interact directly with customers, responding to customer requests and requirements; managing customer expectations and contributing to positive customer overall impression of Bombardier;
- Facilitate deal issue resolution with internal and external collaborators – often deal issues are related to unique customer demands that will require a creative solution developed/led by Sales Account Representative in conjunction with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Finance, Contracts, etc);
- Assist other departments, as required, in addressing customer concerns / issues and reach mutual agreement (persuasion / negotiation skills);
- Travel worldwide in support of Business Aircraft Sales activities.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Aviation, Engineering or Marketing;
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience;
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively within Bombardier and with customers at all levels;
- You have general knowledge of Contracts language, purchase agreements or aircraft performance and operation;
- You are comfortable working autonomously to fulfill your responsibilities; timelines and nature of requirements often provide for minimal oversight;
- You possess project management skills required for the leadership of long term and strategic initiatives;
- You are flexible to work extended hours and perform responsibilities outside of the normal Bombardier Aerospace business hours, as dictated by Customer imposed deadlines and requirements;
- You are computer proficient within database applications and presentation software;
- Aerospace and Sales experience is an asset
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.10.2021, 6:40:19 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing