ARTICLE AD BOX
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
• Work with project plans, communicate risks and issues to the delivery manager and help produce the best possible product;
• Participate in all aspects of the development cycle of our applications, from project initiation to commissioning and post-commissioning support;
• Engage in applications development using an Agile methodology;
• Create and document test procedures and scenarios, and validate the results of these tests;
• Understand the business processes of the company as well as our operational requirements;
• Identify and propose system and process solutions aligned with operational requirements;
• Participate in problem solving;
• Ensure effective communication and change management with the affected functions;
• Support training and technical documentation requirements for applications;
• Ensure a level 2 support to users and change tracking with IT;
• Be creative and flexible, especially in a dynamic and changing environment;
As our ideal candidate,
• You possess 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in software development.
• You possess a bachelor’s degree in IT or an equivalent work experience.
• You have strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and of course attention to detail.
• You demonstrate organization, rigor and autonomy in governance based on the Agile methodology.
• You must have expertise with REACT (redux), JAVA, Docker, SQL, Spring Boot, RabbitMQ, Redis, BitBucket.
• You have experience with Scala will be considered a major asset.
• You have expertise in the integration of different systems and environments, Web API programming.
• You are oriented (e) teamwork.
• You demonstrate leadership and enjoy taking on challenges.
• You have a great sense of initiative.
• You show patience, perseverance and curiosity.
• You are bilingual (French and English).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 30.11.2021, 4:17:25 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing