ARTICLE AD BOX
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Ottawa
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you enjoy working on a fast paced team, where your voice matters? Are you a detail oriented, self-starter who wants to perform work that really makes an impact on the firm? Are you up to the challenge of joining one of Canada’s top employers?
Join one of the dynamic teams at Deloitte!
What will your typical day look like?
The Administrator, Security Services will work with the Company Security Officer (CSO) to support Deloitte’s Public Sector practice. Each day a variety of key activities are undertaken by the team to support Deloitte’s practitioners including personnel security clearance processing, security clearance request triage, facility clearance management, operating as a Designated Official for Controlled Goods, and providing ad hoc support to Deloitte practitioners on a variety of matters related to Federal engagements.
About the team
Based in Ottawa, the Security Services team operates as the official liaison between Deloitte and the Federal Government through Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC). By providing expertise in the areas of federal security clearances—both for personnel and facilities—the team enables the firm to support the Canadian government in a variety of exciting and challenging initiatives.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an administrative role
• The ability to obtain appropriate Regional and National security clearances relevant to this position
• Must possess the ability to handle sensitive information while maintaining confidentiality
• Excellent customer service skills to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of firm leadership and staff
• The ability to handle multiple projects and assignments concurrently
• The ability to handle sensitive information while maintaining confidentiality
• A positive attitude, flexibility, and resourcefulness to help create and maintain an effective team environment
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to proactively identify risks
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing work priorities and peak periods
• Preference will be given to persons with OLISS experience.
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.